Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Luncb0ne

Internet in Mangaf

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I'm seriously disappointed in the speed and ping of mada in block4 and I'm thinking of switching to another ISP.

I'll be mostly be using this for playing games and streaming.

Can you guys suggest me some good ISPs?

I am currently using mada in Mangaf Block-4 and it works great for me. I usually get around 5-6Mb in the evening hours rest of the day it goes max at 9Mb. Try changing the position of your router. It took me several hours finding a good signal when I first got the connection.

Other than Mada you can go for any DSL company if you have a telephone line. If you don't than try WIMD (Never tried them tough).

I am currently using mada in Mangaf Block-4 and it works great for me. I usually get around 5-6Mb in the evening hours rest of the day it goes max at 9Mb. Try changing the position of your router. It took me several hours finding a good signal when I first got the connection.

Other than Mada you can go for any DSL company if you have a telephone line. If you don't than try WIMD (Never tried them tough).

My link quality is around 19dB and signal strength is around -53dB IDk why it's being soo slow.....

Also I don't have a telephone line

Its crap in Mangaf, its crap in Salmiya, its crap in Sharq, its crap in Ahmadi.  Ever since the land cable with Saudi was cut the internet has been crap all over Kuwait.  I'm surprised more people aren't complaining.

Add to that Netflix and Shahid and you have a horrible nightmare network like it used to be in 2004.

Depends what part of Mangaf you're in. The newer areas in parts of block 4 have GPON fiber lines, you can't go wrong with that.

Try out "Open Signal" app on your phone, find out which is the closest cell tower to your place. Then try out that company sim, it worked for me, hope it does for you too!

https://opensignal.com/

Untitled.jpg

Edited by DeViL

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0