Jince

Kuwait police clearance certificate for Indian s

3 posts in this topic

You will have to go to the department in Farwaniya (Dhajeej) ... General Dept. of Criminal Evidence. When you enter Dhajeej from the 55, you'll find a couple of police cars parked along the right side of the road just opposite to the signboard that directs you to Sultan Center.

Once there finding your way around is pretty difficult as no one speaks English and making them understand what a PCC is difficult.

My wife had gone there to get one for my daughter and was extremely lucky to have met an officer who had the certificate issued in about 30 minutes. Grateful to him as it was already 2pm and none of the secretaries that had to type the certificate was willing to work.

PCC.jpg

On 06/09/2016 at 0:42 PM, Paparazzi said:

Do you know when the department opens ? Thanks 

You will have to go to the department in Farwaniya (Dhajeej) ... General Dept. of Criminal Evidence. When you enter Dhajeej from the 55, you'll find a couple of police cars parked along the right side of the road just opposite to the signboard that directs you to Sultan Center.

Once there finding your way around is pretty difficult as no one speaks English and making them understand what a PCC is difficult.

My wife had gone there to get one for my daughter and was extremely lucky to have met an officer who had the certificate issued in about 30 minutes. Grateful to him as it was already 2pm and none of the secretaries that had to type the certificate was willing to work.

PCC.jpg