Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
izabell

Where do they sell vanilla extract or syrup?

22 posts in this topic

so yeah...

where can I get pure vanilla extract or vanilla syrup? If a place has artificial vanilla flavor, well I'll compromise...

1 person likes this

EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND ALL OF LIFE'S ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND AT DEAN AND DELUCA PURVEYORS OF FINE FOOD, WINE AND KITCHENWARE.

AND FOR ANY PURCHASE OVER 9.99 YOU GET A FREE BLACK AND DECKER TOASTER.

Hmmm...I would bet that Defiant has bought all their shares :P

Izabell,

Vanilla extract can be found at all grocery stores in Kuwait...The most common brand is Foster Clarks.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND ALL OF LIFE'S ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND AT DEAN AND DELUCA PURVEYORS OF FINE FOOD, WINE AND KITCHENWARE.

wat

I went to Dean and Deluca and left a little present in the free salsa bowl.

I am sure it tastes better now and D&D sales will go up :(

why does everyone love D&D

anyways izabell just go to any supermarket around you and you'll find what you need ;)

YAAAAAH!! i am having the same problem, i have probably been to 5 different grocery stores including sultan center, lulu hyper market, and geant, and they only sold vanilla ESSENCE which is the synthetic crap. MY CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ARE MISSING VANILLA GOODNESS GOD DAMN IT, ya3ny iv lost all means of hope so i started ordering it online which is so inconvenient :s sultan center sells the vanilla plant itself (vanilla pods) which is vanilla in its purest form. Puzzles me to why they'd have that on hand but not vanilla extract :|... i cant have a random vanilla plant sticking out of my cookies it'll ruin them x(

Tru Dean & Deluca, that is the only place you might find natural vanilla extract.

Vanilla extract is expensive compared to the synthetic version you find in all common supermaket shelves. The synthetic version is good enough for bakeries and home cooking. But once you use the natural extraxt there is no going back to the synthetic version.

Good luck, I tried looking, and was told by numerous people that due to vanilla extract containing alchohol, it isn't sold in Kuwait. Being sold "officially" and " able to buy it" it are different things, your best bet is to get it shipped to you. I make my own soy milk, and was looking forever for vanilla to add to the beans to make some vanilla soymilk, they had flavoring, but it wasn't the same.

so yeah...

where can I get pure vanilla extract or vanilla syrup? If a place has artificial vanilla flavor, well I'll compromise...

As almost every expat... Put it on the list and bring it with you in your next holidays... (That's what I do 1 bag full of things I dont find in Kuwait)

AND FOR ANY PURCHASE OVER 9.99 YOU GET A FREE BLACK AND DECKER TOASTER.

This statement is incorrect.

VERYTHING YOU NEED AND ALL OF LIFE'S ANSWERS CAN BE FOUND AT Co-Ops, if not then Sultan Centre, if not... TOUGH LUCK. Its not in Kuwait.

I went to Dean and Deluca and left a little present in the free salsa bowl.

I am sure it tastes better now and D&D sales will go up :(

I bet you're the bastard who left me that gift in the salsa I got from Sultan Centre.

DIE HOLLA DIE DIE

For a minute there, I thought there was a time-warp or something, when I saw the comment from Holla. It took me a while to figure out that some necrophiliac has reopened a thread from 2009.

inute there, I thought there was a time-warp or something, when I saw the comment from Holla. It took me a while to figure out that some necrophiliac has reopened a thread from 2009.

necrophiliac?... what the fuck does an erotic attraction towards dead people have anything to do with reopening forum threads you perfect moron =_=... jeez people rn't making sense anymore... WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?!... anyhooz thnx to whoever told me vanilla extract contains alcohol i kinda just realized, makes sense why its banned now... guess ill just stick to ordering.

For a minute there, I thought there was a time-warp or something, when I saw the comment from Holla. It took me a while to figure out that some necrophiliac has reopened a thread from 2009.

The word you are looking for is necromancer...

LOL!

Wasn't that a demon from the Evil Dead series?

necrophiliac?... what the fuck does an erotic attraction towards dead people have anything to do with reopening forum thread

This is a forum - not a class in English. Dead people and dead threads are the same thing to me. Deal with it.

And go easy with the language.

old post but i need vanilla extract today for my ice cream and can't find it anywhere

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0